We’re looking for a junior sales representative to service existing clients and engage potential prospects. Working as part of a small team you will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer using our CMS for which training will be provided.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity CRM packages along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
GCSE English Minimum Grade C (Grade 4 New System)
GCSE Maths Minimum Grade C (Grade 4 New System)
Computer Literature – GCSE Preferable
Commensurate with current role and abilities.
We are located close to Temple Meads Station in Bristol.
Staff Parking is available