Forklift Instructors (Sub Contractor) Required – Nationwide (ongoing)
HL Training Services are the UK’s Premier Forklift Company, who deliver both in centre and nationwide on-site training to a diverse client base. We deliver a wide variety of training including health and safety, management, risk assessment and much more.
With constant growth we need a strong catalogue of instructors who are keen to deliver an excellent service to our customers. If you are either an existing instructor and would like to be considered for contract work, or are an experienced forklift operator interested in becoming a qualified ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB instructor, then this opportunity is ideal for you.
Candidates should be mature, reliable and have relevant experience within the industry. In addition, candidates should have;
• An existing Instructors badge under one of the 4 ABA Members
(conversion to ITSSAR, AITT or RTITB may be required)
• Proven experience and certification in forklift operations with the desire to undertake an instructors course to gain relevant qualifications
• Work with other friendly professionals
• Willingness to travel to undertake training at customers locations
• The ability to instruct and inspire delegates.
The position is for contractors on a flexible basis allowing you to work as many days as you wish. Relevant certificates, documents and insurance must be supplied to HL Training Services.
Applications in writing to Shane Richardson, HL Training Services, Unit 4A Barton Hill Trading Estate, Herapath Street, Barton Hill, Bristol, BS5 9RD Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registering your interest in the position by completing the form above.