We’re looking for a Training Administrator to cover general office duties and to service existing clients and engage potential prospects. Working as part of a small team you will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer using our CMS for which training will be provided. This will include course administration, collating and sending booking forms and training confirmation.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Co-ordinate course bookings and instructors
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Work experience as an administrator
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and outlook
- Familiarity with CRM packages along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
GCSE English Minimum Grade C (Grade 4 New System)
GCSE Maths Minimum Grade C (Grade 4 New System)
Computer Literature – GCSE Preferable
Commensurate with current role and abilities.
We are located close to Temple Meads Station in Bristol.
Staff Parking is available